Promote & Earn: Become an Affiliate
You will be paid a 30% commission for each course you sell, for a total of $119.10 (30% of $397). That commission percentage extends to every course in Inkwell Editorial's school, by the way.
Payments are sent automatically each month by Teachable, and you'll be notified by email each time you make a sale. So you never have to wonder how many sales you've made; you'll know.
How to Become an Affiliate
Remember, I do all the work; you do all the earning -- and it's as simple as sharing. Read on to learn more about how to earn as an Inkwell Editorial Teachable affiliate.
Step 1: Enroll in Inkwell Editorial's School.
Do this by going to https://inkwelleditorial.teachable.com, and clicking the link in the graphic just below. Don't worry, you are NOT paying for anything. You're just, in essence, creating an account on Teachable. This gives you access to thousands of courses you can promote by the way.
Step 2: Wait for an email containing your affiliate link.
Once you enroll, I'll automatically set you up an affiliate account and email you your affiliate link. FYI, you'll be able to promote every course in Inkwell Editorial's school with this one link.
Step 3: Start promoting.
It's that simple.
10 Tried-and-True Promotional Ideas
1. Write a benefits-oriented blog post: You can tout the benefits of working from home; the possibility to live/work from anywhere; the ability to earn as much as you want; job security (eg, no worries about being laid off or fired); the ability to make money as a stay-at-home mom, retiree, or college student; etc.
2. Subscribers: Announce it to your newsletter subscribers.
4. Interview: You can send me interview questions and I'll get my answers back to you -- usually within 2-3 days.
5. Bonus: Add a bonus of your own to make it more enticing, eg, an ebook, an e-course, a video course, a special report, etc.
6. Bundle: Bundle/pair it with an existing product of your own (be sure to account for costs of each).
7. Offer discounts: If you have a compatible target audience and a sizable following on social media or newsletter subscribers, ask me about special coupons and/or discounts. I'm sure we can work something out.
8. YouTube Video: YouTube is one of the most popular sites on the web, with over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet. Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
A simple video explaining why you think the course can help aspiring romance writers get started would be ideal.
9. Podcast: Podcasts are all the rage these days. Doing one discussing how mobile careers are taking off, or how self-publishing can be so lucrative is one way to discuss this course.
10. Webinar: See idea above. You could do one on either of these ideas -- or come up with some of your own.
BONUS TIP: Earn on Autopilot
Add it to your email sequence if you have one (if not, now's a good time to create one); that way it'll consistently be visible to new and old readers of your blog.
And, thanks for being an affiliate. :)
P.S.: Have You Taken Any of My Courses or Bought Any of My Ebooks?
If you have, you're an ideal affiliate because you know the material! You know the quality provided. Again, you'd make an ideal affiliate. I'm available for an interview to help you promote. Send me your questions and I'll get them back to you within 2-3 days. I'm also available for podcasts.
Hope to see you in the affiliate portal.