SHARE AND EARN
One of the easiest ways to make money online is to promote something you believe in. As a course participant, simply sharing what you've learned, how it helped you and why you think it would be good for others is all you have to do to promote this course.
Promote without Taking the Class
Even if you don't enroll in the course, you can still promote it. It's an ideal product to add to your site if you're a freelance writer, web designer, proofreader, editor, etc. Instructions on how to do so are provided below.
Note: You can learn more about this course here if you didn't enroll as a student.
Earn Almost $200 for Each Sale
And, you earn a 30% commission for each course you sell! We do all the work; you do all the earning -- and it's as simple as sharing.
Earn on Each Purchase
What this means is, if a prospective student clicks our affiliate link to purchase the roamnce writing course, but they decide to purchase the SEO writing course as well, you will earn a 30% commission on that course too!
One click. Two (or more) commissions. How cool is that?
Read on to learn more about how to earn as an affiliate, and how to effectively promote the courses.
How to Become an Affiliate
Step 1: Enroll in Inkwell Editorial's School.
Do this by going to https://inkwelleditorial.teachable.com, and clicking the link in the graphic just below. Don't worry, you are NOT paying for anything. You're just, in essence, creating an account on Teachable. This gives you access to thousands of courses you can promote, by the way.
Step 2: Wait for email containing your affiliate link.
Once you enroll, I'll automatically set you up an affiliate account and email you your affiliate link. FYI, you'll be able to promote every course in Inkwell Editorial's school with this one link.
Step 3: Start promoting.
It's that simple.
10 Tried-and-True Promotional Ideas
1. Write a benefits-oriented blog post: You can tout the benefits of working from home; the possibility to live/work from anywhere; the ability to earn as much as you want; job security (eg, no worries about being laid off or fired); the ability to make money as a stay-at-home mom, retiree, or college student; etc.
2. Subscribers: Announce it to your newsletter subscribers.
3. Social media: Post it to your social media accounts (BTW, one that gets a lot of bang-- a LOT! -- is Pinterest (feel free to follow me)).
4. Interview: You can send me interview questions and I'll get my answers back to you -- usually within 2-3 days.
5. Bonus: Add a bonus of your own to make it more enticing, eg, an ebook, an e-course, a video course, a special report, etc.
6. Bundle: Bundle/pair it with an existing product of your own (be sure to account for costs of each).
7. Offer discounts: If you have a compatible target audience and a sizeable following on social media or newsletter subscribers, ask me about special coupons and/or discounts. I'm sure we can work something out.
8. YouTube Video: YouTube is one of the most popular sites on the web, with over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet. Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
A simple video explaining why you think the course can help new freelance writers get up and going quickly, or help more experienced ones gain a new outlet for their services (ie, using Upwork), would be ideal.
9. Podcast: Podcasts are all the rage these days. Doing one discussing how mobile careers are taking off, and how freelance writing is the perfect mobile career because all you need is a laptop and an internet connection is one way to discuss this course.
10. Webinar: See idea above. You could do one on how to become a digital nomad, featuring freelance writing as one career option that's very suitable for this lifestyle.
BONUS TIP: Earn on Autopilot
Add it to your email sequence if you have one (if not, now's a good time to create one); that way it'll consistently be visible to new and old readers of your blog.
And, thanks for being an affiliate. :)
P.S.: Have You Taken the SEO Copywriting or Upwork Course?
If you've taken either one of these courses, you're an ideal affiliate because you know the material!
Also, if you've ever purchased anything from me or Laura, you know the quality of the material provided. Again, you'd make an ideal affiliate. And don't forget, I'm available for an interview. Send me your questions and I'll get them back to you within 2-3 days. I'm also available for podcasts.
P.P.S.: Earn Big Chunks of Money at One Time
At Inkwell Editorial, we use an open cart / closed cart method for enrolling students. This means you can earn big chunks of money at one time. See #10 in this post for why this is so effective in dramatically increasing sales.