2-Course Bundle: SEO, Romance
The was a two-course bundle of the SEO copywriting and the romance writing courses.
Note: This course bundle is no longer available. However, you can still purchase the courses separately.
The SEO writing course is here.
The romance writing course is here.
ABOUT THE SEO WRITING COURSE
Work from Home, or Any Place Else You Please (Like I Do)!
Learning this in-demand skill can put you on the road to financial freedom. This course will teach you everything you need to knw about how to write web (SEO) content -- and start landing jobs.
The class is taught by long-time freelancer Yuwanda Black of InkwellEditorial.com. Yuwanda started writing SEO content in 2007. In 2008, she founded and still manages the full-service online writing company, New Media Words.
Learn more Yuwanda.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN THIS IN-DEPTH SEO COPYWRITING COURSE
The SEO copywriting course covers every element of how to write effectively for the web. Also detailed is how to set up a full-fledged, online freelance writing business -- from the ground up. Specifically, you'll learn:
- How to write SEO copy (everything from long-tail keywords, to how to conduct keyword research, to what is themed content and how to write it is covered);
- SEO tools every copywriter should use/be aware of;
- How to find your niche as an SEO writer;
- How to get versed in the language of SEO so you can comfortably and knowledgeably talk with clients;
- Which services to offer as an SEO writer (and when to expand those offerings).
- How to create and implement a marketing plan;
- How to price your SEO writing services;
- Which SEO services are the most lucrative;
- How to invoice clients (and the most effective invoicing system);
- How to get paid quickly;
- What to put on your SEO writing website;
- Which social media services to incorporate in your SEO writing business;
- How to upsell clients on specific services, eg, press releases, ebooks, social media consulting, etc.;
- SEO practices to stay away from;
- The most commonly asked questions from clients about writing SEO content (and how to answer them);
- Actual client case studies: I walk you through real scenarios with various clients and how I handled them (from marketing issues, to billing, to pricing, to getting paid);
- And So Much More!
You won't find more complete, hands-on, SEO copywriter training anywhere. See the full course syllabus below.
P.S.: Free SEO & Romance Writer Training
P.P.S.: Limited Time to Enroll
Courses are only open a few times a year for a few days at a time. Get enrollment times and answers to frequently asked questions here.
Here's hoping to see you in class.
StartLesson 1: The Debate Among SEO Experts
StartLesson 2: Writing SEO Content – A History
StartLesson 3: About Google & Keyword Research
StartLesson 4: About Domain Authority
StartLesson 5: Long-Tail Keywords
StartLesson 6: How to Do Keyword Research
StartLesson 7: Writing SEO Content -- Review; Writing Sample
StartLesson 8: Themed SEO Content: An In-Depth Discussion
StartLesson 9: SEO Writing Exercise
StartLesson 10: SEO Writing Scam Alert
StartSEO Resources: The Only 7 You'll Ever Need to Know
Yuwanda Black is the publisher of InkwellEditorial.com, a blog devoted to teaching others how to make money writing -- for themselves as self-publishers, course developers, bloggers or affiliate marketers; or for clients as a freelance writer.
She has written four books on SEO content writing, and self-published almost 100 more (fiction and non-fiction) in/on/about freelance writing, internet marketing, small business ownership and romance.
Ms. Black is also a traditionally published author. Her book, The Ultimate Freelancer's Guidebook: Learn How to Land the Best Jobs, Build Your Brand, and Be Your Own Boss (Adams Media, a division of Simon & Schuster), can be found online at major outlets like Amazon and Barnes & Noble, in addition to bookstores.
Yuwanda has also developed numerous successful, online courses. She has been freelancing since 1993, and has made her living completely online since 2007. One of her joys is teaching others how to enjoy this same kind of career freedom.
Yuwanda is American, but lives internationally (Jamaica) part of the year. Photo: The indescribable beauty of Jamaica.
Frequently Asked Questions
ONE OF THE HOTTEST, LOW-COST, HIGH-PAYING HOME-BUSINESSES TO START
Web writing is one of the hottest, easiest-to-start, high-paying freelance jobs around. And if you have a computer/laptop and an internet connection, you can get started right away.
Thanks to the growth of content marketing, the need for qualified professionals who understand how to write for the web is increasing rapidly. If you understand how to write search engine-optimized (SEO) content, you can earn as much or as little as you want -- and work from wherever you want -- as long as you have an internet connection.
I've been doing it for years; right now, from the Caribbean (Jamaica). When I first started, I got so busy within the first couple of months that I had to hire help. I haven't looked back since. Since then, I've gone on to start a full-fledged, online writing company and help many others start this type of high-paying, online writing career.
You can do it too! Get trained and get started today.
Hope to see you "in class." :)